#1 – Last Weekend To Give
I will be at the office TOMORROW morning, Friday from 9am-12pm. You are welcome to stop by and drop off your end of year gift in person. The office address is 372 Raleigh St. Holly Springs.
OR you can…
- give online (www.givetooasis.com)
- give by text (text your dollar amount to “84321” and follow the promptings)
- give by mail (PO Box 1234 Holly Springs, NC 27540)
- everything must be received on or before 12/31 to be considered tax deductible in 2017.
#2 – A New Year, A New Habit
Start a new habit with me. Commit the first 90 days of 2018 to reading and studying the books of Luke & Acts…I’m gonna make it really easy for you.
- I have divided the reading into bite size chunks, and I made the reading plan available HERE.
- I will write a minimum 2-3 blog posts PER WEEK to supplement you in your own personal time.
- I will also be answering questions along the 90 day journey.
Please consider participating! You can subscribe to my blog on the right side of my website at www.billrosespeaks.com just under my photo. This will ensure you get updates each time a new post is published.
#3 – How To Be A Quitter
Is there something you are just fed up with about yourself that you don’t want to carry into 2018? Do you have a bad habit you’d like to kick? A temper, negative thinking, nervous habit, a secret addiction? Maybe you’ve tried to quit and just can’t get control over it? Quitting isn’t always easy, but there is hope!
On Sunday, January 7, I’m starting a new series at Oasis titled “How To Be A Quitter.”
#4 – Small Groups
We used to call them circles, now they’re called “small groups.” And we are hitting the REFRESH button on groups in January! If you need to find a group, or if you want to join a different group, NOW is the time to start! Keep your eyes and ears peeled because we will be rolling it all out for you in January!
#5 – Facebook Live on Sunday morning
I’m going to go live for a few minutes on Sunday morning. I want to chat about the subject “How To Have The Best Year Of Your Life”
Join me online at 10am Sunday morning at www.facebook.com/billrose83
#5 1/2 – Just in case you forget, there is NO CHURCH on Sunday, Dec 31
We are VERY THANKFUL to every team member who serves on Sunday mornings. This is our annual way of saying “thank you.” Take a break, sleep in, eat some eggs, drink some coffee, spend time with your family! We love you 🙂
That’s it from me! Hope to see you all soon!